The Pulpo car parts recall started Wednesday, just days after an April 19 explosion at a Toyota dealership killed 15 people and wounded at least 40.
The recall has raised concerns about the safety of Toyota’s Autopilot systems, which were designed to help drivers avoid collisions, especially during high-speed pursuits.
Toyota said that in the three-month period since April 19, its Autopilots were activated on more than 1.5 million vehicles, but that it could not provide a count of the number of vehicles that were actually involved in the April 19 accident.
The automaker said that its Autosensor systems are now being tested in an attempt to determine how they might be affected.
The latest report from Toyota’s safety review board was released Wednesday, a day after a federal judge in New York ruled that the automaker’s recall was invalid.
Judge Charles Breyer in Manhattan ruled that there is no evidence that the Autopils are unsafe.
Toyota’s auto parts recall is part of a broader national effort by the automakers to upgrade safety systems and improve performance.
Toyota and other automakers have said that a redesigned system in the latest version of its Prius Hybrid, which was released in November, has reduced the chances of accidents.
Toyota will pay $2.5 billion in penalties and a $250 million settlement to the federal government.
In the meantime, the automators is working to update Autopirons software.
Toyota has been working with auto parts suppliers to make sure that the vehicles it sells are up to date on new safety systems, according to an automaker spokesman, Michael Sorkin.
Toyota says that its cars have not been affected by the April incident.
Sorkins comments came after a court order requiring Toyota to provide a list of cars that are not currently participating in the recall.
Toyota had already provided that list to automakers in April, and it says it will provide the list to consumers as part of the recall process.
In a statement to Reuters, Toyota said: “We believe that this recall is necessary to enable us to conduct an assessment of the vehicles that are currently participating.
Reuters reported on April 24 that Toyota was reviewing whether it was still eligible to participate in the voluntary recall of the Toyota Highlander and Highlander Hybrid. “
We remain committed to meeting our timelines and our timelines are very flexible and flexible timelines.”
Reuters reported on April 24 that Toyota was reviewing whether it was still eligible to participate in the voluntary recall of the Toyota Highlander and Highlander Hybrid.
The Highlander and the Highlander Hybrid are two models that have been around for a while.
The vehicles are sold in Japan, where they were introduced in 2013.
The Honda Accord and Lexus ES are also in the market.
Toyota announced the recall last month.